Child Custody

 In Ohio, unmarried fathers can only seek parental rights through the court system. Unmarried mothers, however, have full custodial rights over their children. Britani Galloway represents married and unmarried mothers and fathers. She explains the legal process as well as their legal rights. Attorney Galloway also represents grandparents who are seeking visitation with their grandchildren.

Legal Services


  • Parents seeking shared parenting (joint custody)
  • Parents seeking sole custody
  • Custody
  • Visitation
  • Grandparent visitation
  • Guardian ad Litem

If you already have a scheduled consultation or would like to schedule one, please click on the link below and bring the intake sheet with you.


Start your free case

No one would have believed in the last years of the nine- teenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man’s and yet as mortal as his own; that as men