Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.
Britani Lee GallowayReviewsout of 15 reviews


Under Ohio law, the only way an individual can terminate a marriage legally is by obtaining a divorce decree, dissolution or legal separation through a court of law.



  • Contested Divorce
  • Uncontested Divorce
  • Dissolution
  • Legal Separation
  • Pre-Nuptial Agreement

Whether you are facing a divorce, child custody battle or dispute over financial support, Britani Galloway, Attorney at Law will help you protect your legal rights. Britani provides the individual care and knowledge that is needed to navigate the legal system.

If you already have a consultation, or would like to schedule one, please click on the link below for the domestic intake sheet. Please print it, fill it out and bring it with you.

BG DOMESTIC CASE.client info

Start your free case

No one would have believed in the last years of the nine- teenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man’s and yet as mortal as his own; that as men